A Word About Commitment
Healing takes time. You probably didn’t get to this place overnight. Healing usually means change. Real change takes time (read The 4 Stages of Healing) and persistent effort. Real change is rarely a straight line. It often involves a lifestyle change and a change of priorities. If you read through the Inner Healing Yoga Therapy pages, I hope you have a sense that you’ll have tools and support for personal practice. Many of the tools can be incorporated into your every day activities.
I recommend at least 6 sessions with me, and depending on your need, more if time and finances allow. The first few sessions are weekly, then bi-weekly, then less often as progress is made and you feel better.
Real healing is worth the effort. You are worth the effort. Don’t wait for a crisis or another week, month or year to go by.
Start today. You can do this. I can help. Contact me for a confidential consultation.
Options and Fees:
- Private Therapy session, 60 minutes, $85
- Extended session, 90 minutes, $125
- One month option. We meet once or twice a week to get things rolling.
- 6 session package, $490
- Three month option. We meet once or twice a week in the beginning, then weekly, and bi-weekly to stay on course.
- 10 session package, $775
- Six month option. We meet once or twice a week in the beginning, then weekly, bi-weekly and monthly to develop the skills and habits necessary for real change and healing to happen.
- 20 session package, $1450
- Initial Consultation, $150
However you choose to work with me, one session at a time or with one of the packages, our focus is on your needs for optimal health and well-being. Let’s talk. Call me today. 860.204.0797