Live-Streaming Zoom Classes
Please log in at least 5 minutes prior to the start time. Students who arrive after the class has started may get left out on the class.
- You only need to do this one time.
- If you have already submitted the form, select your class.
- You’ll be asked to register on the Zoom link one time per class. (Your name and email address)
- Then you’re in for the series.
- Thank you for your support.
Gentle Adaptive Yoga
5 - 6:15 p.m. EST
This is a gentle mat class that uses (optional) chairs for standing poses. The focus of this class is stretching, balance and relaxation.
9:30 - 10:30 a.m. EST
This Chair Yoga class offers seated and standing poses using a chair. Students have the option to practice only the seated poses or both seated and standing. The standing poses focus on balance and strength. Mudra meditation is offered in place of relaxation at the end of class.
11:00 - 11:45 a.m. EST
Guided meditation that can create a sense of deep relaxation and inner peace. Classes will range from reflective reading yoga nidra, and mudra meditation that uses hand gestures to enhance your meditation experience.